Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hey Everyone!

Hello students! I hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday!!! I am trying to show you some pictures from my past study abroad experiences! I wanted to show you the link to my newletter article as well. Dr. Teye is a very prestigious and renowned professor at ASU. Everyone who knows him, loves him, and everyone who has heard about him will learn to love him. He is in charge of the study abroad programs, and if it weren't for him, I probably would have missed many amazing opportunities throughout my college experience. Dr. Teye honored me by asking me to write an article in the International Programs newsletter, providing information about my study abroad experiences. He wanted my article to help recruit other college students to the study abroad program. People don't realize what an amazing experience it is! They don't understand it is blending culture, knowledge, and fun all together. I am so glad I took advantage of these programs and I strongly encourage you to do the same!!! Here is the link to my newsletter article. I hope you enjoy it!!! http://scrd.asu.edu/portal/ia/study-abroad-programs/program-newsletter

Also, here are a few pictures of my travels. I want to insert a slideshow with them, but I need to talk to my fellow StARS for some tips on that!

Beautiful water

This is our cruise ship just sailing. I thought the water was beautiful, so I took this artsy shot. I thought it was amazing!

Aruba beach

This is a beautiful hut and beach in Aruba!


No comments: