Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Are You Feeling Green in a Good Way?

Many of you may be formiliar with the term "going green". I am not referring to feeling sick, but an environmental awareness! It's a great way to start taking care of ourselves and Earth. Going green has to do with global warming and making the world a safer and healthier place. I heard about this idea through my event internship. Many meetings are going green, as well as hotels. Hotels are using solar panels. It's a great and motivational tool. Hybrid cars are a part of this process. This video will give you a better idea of what this great idea entails!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Danielle,

I agree, everything is going green, which I love. But I work at a flooring store and everything there is going green too. Its great though :)