Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just Some Food For Thought

I often wonder if you work too much can you fall off the deep end? I sometimes feel like I have reached that point. It’s not necessarily a bad thing. I grew up with the knowledge that working hard will only produce positivity in your life. I have seen great results from the hard work my family has instilled upon me. I love to work. Especially, in a field related to my major. I love to travel and put smiles on people’s faces. That’s my number one goal. I want to appear happy and confident and hopefully that will rub off on the people I am surrounded by. I want my smiles and hard working mentality to be contagious. People who are unwilling to learn and are lazy really trouble me. How far will that get you in life? What positive outcomes are established when you don’t put effort into what you do? I am doing an internship for a small event company called Wingteam. I absolutely, positively, love it. I admire Yvette. She is the woman who started this company and is the president of it. She is so young and so successful. I aspire to have the same accomplishments one day. I am determined, self-motivated, and if I put my mind to it, I can achieve anything. I will be a success. I will be financially comfortable. I will love what I do! Have a great day students! Remember: Anticipate nothing, appreciate everything!!!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Wingteam, I have her card. I had no idea that you are working for her. Man she can really motivate a crowd. She came and spoke in my NLM210 class and I fell in love with her work. So what are you actually doing in your internship? You should talk a little more about Wingteam.

Candi